How can I feminize my face? (photos)

I don't what it is about my face, but I look more like a guy than a woman. What can I do? 

Facial Feminization

I agree with previous answers that your face looks very feminine. You have large beautiful eyes which is the most feminizing feature on your face and very difficult to highlight in surgery.

If you want to try less invasive treatments before considering surgery, you may want to try botox in your masseter muscle to narrow your jaw. If you like the affect this gives you should consider mandible contouring to narrow the back part of your jaw and shorten the height of your chin. Your lips already look full, and it looks like you potentially already have filler. Because of this, a lip lift would be a good option to shorten the distance between your nose and lips instead of adding more volume in your lips.

Best of luck to you,

Sarah Saxon, MD

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facial Feminization with Lip Lift

I agree that your facial features are already very feminine.  One procedure you could consider is a lip lift to shorten the distance between the upper lip and nose.  Shortening the height of your upper lip and some tooth show will help you appear more feminine and younger.  

Bounmany Kyle Keojampa, MD, FACS
Marina Del Rey Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facial feminization

The two things that will help you look even more feminine are cheek augmentation and mandible reduction. You may want to start with the cheek augmentation - either fillers or even better, cheek implants to brighten your eyes. You can decide about the mandible contouring during your in-person consultation.  

Vartan Mardirossian, MD
Jupiter Facial Plastic Surgeon

​How do I feminize my face. I think your face looks pretty feminine.

How do I feminize my face. I think your face looks pretty feminine. I would suggest probably rhinoplasty to make your tip a little more ideal and fitting to the rest your face based on my theory on beauty. And I would also consider shortening your upper lip so that it's about an iris width in length. I would also consider volumizing your upper eyelid area so that your not so Hollow. This would also soften your look. You an even make your lips a little bigger.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon