Any recommended surgeons for bbl in NYC or NJ ?

This would be my first procedure ever done and I would like to know I have the best possible surgeon. I've heard of and seen so many botched jobs , and I just dont want to be in that category . I do know that they have to be board certified and not just a cosmetic doctor. I just need some referrals ! Thanks .

Surgeons for BBL?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a BBL Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can look at before/after pictures on their websites and Real Self pages prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.   Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.   Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body.

Rami Ghurani, MD

Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

BBL

I would recommend when looking for a surgeon to perform your BBL that you choose one who is board certified and specializes in Brazilian butt lifts. You may also want to look on the ASPS website as this lists board certified plastic surgeons in your area. I would also look at the surgeon’s credentials, memberships, educational background, reviews and before and afters. Before and afters are a good indicator of their techniques and outcomes from BBL surgeries and reading reviews from other patients is a good way to see what their experience with the doctor was like. Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. I will recommend you to search for a board certified plastic surgeon also member of the american society of plastic surgeon that can help you to achieve your goals! Besides that there are very good surgeons in NYC and NJ too, good luck with your search!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Brazilian butt lift

Hello and thank you for the question. The Brazilian butt lift has become one of the most popular procedures today. The procedure is a combination of liposuction and fat transfer. The surgery is done under full anesthesia, and takes about 2+ hours to complete. Most patients will need a week off of work and about 1-2 months before you resume exercise. 

It's important to set goals. The shape of the butt can be influence by surgery, but the true determining factor is the underlying anatomy of the person. The size and width of the pelvis and hip bones are the underlying architecture you have to work with. 

The success depends both you and the plastic surgeon. Your underlying health, available fat, skin tightness and elasticity, and the size / shape of your buttocks will affect the quality of the outcome. The plastic surgeon's skills, experience and judgement in this procedure will also be key factors in the quality of your outcome.

Remember that some of the fat that is transferred does not survive. Typically about 70% of the fat lasts long term.

As always it is best to be healthy, no smoking, and to make sure any health care concerns you have are managed by your primary care doctor.

Best to you

Bennett Yang, MD
Rockville Plastic Surgeon

I would just research reviews, credentials and before and after pictures.  If the surgeon has performed thousands of procedures, this will be optimal.