I want opinions on my rhinoplasty results. Is it impossible for those with thick skin to get a smaller, thinner nose? (Photo)
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 2
Rhinoplasty at 9 weeks
9 weeks after rhinoplasty healing
- It is still very early in your healing period, especially for the tip
- The tip starts to become more defined after 3 months and will continue for the next several years
- At the 6 month mark, you will have a pretty good idea of what the nose will look like
- Having thicker skin will also prolong the healing stage
- See your surgeon, you may want to consider steroid injections to bring the swelling down further
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.