How can I fix the uneven structure of my eyelid? (Photo)

Uneven eyelid or eye ?

From the photos, I am not sure if the problem is the eyelid or if the problem is the eyeballs, with right eyeball more bulging than left side. Best to see an oculoplastic specialist for evaluation.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Blepharoplasty

Thank you for your question. I suggest that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon to learn more about the options offered with a blepharoplasty procedure for evening your eyelids. Please keep in mind that no human being has a perfectly symmetrical face.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Eyelids

Hello and thank you for your question.   The best advice you can receive will come from an in-person consultation.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Possible Eyelid Surgery?

Thank you for your question and photos! I suggest you seek a board certified plastic surgeon and have a consultation to discuss your desired results.  Best of luck!

Dr Dhaval Patel

Double Board Certified

Plastic Surgeon

Chicago

Hoffman Estates

Oak Brook

Dhaval M. Patel, MD
Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon