How can I fix the uneven structure of my eyelid? (Photo)

Doctor Answers 4

Uneven eyelid or eye ?

From the photos, I am not sure if the problem is the eyelid or if the problem is the eyeballs, with right eyeball more bulging than left side. Best to see an oculoplastic specialist for evaluation.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 72 reviews


Thank you for your question. I suggest that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon to learn more about the options offered with a blepharoplasty procedure for evening your eyelids. Please keep in mind that no human being has a perfectly symmetrical face.

Best wishes,

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 117 reviews


Hello and thank you for your question.   The best advice you can receive will come from an in-person consultation.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD
New York Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 126 reviews

Possible Eyelid Surgery?

Thank you for your question and photos! I suggest you seek a board certified plastic surgeon and have a consultation to discuss your desired results.  Best of luck!

Dr Dhaval Patel

Double Board Certified

Plastic Surgeon


Hoffman Estates

Oak Brook

Dhaval M. Patel, MD
Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 93 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.