Why are my breast implants sagging and flat 4 months post op? (Photos)

I had a breast lift and augmentation 4 months ago. I feel like my breasts keep getting lower and flatter. They are 550cc high profile under the muscle. I'm dreading paying for a revision already. I can't get any clevage with any bra and no bra in any size fits correctly.

Implant appearance

It would be helpful to see preop photos as well and more of a history.  If you have concerns, speak with your surgeon as well. Good luck.

Drooping 4 months post mastpexy/aug

From  your photos it appears that you need a revision of the lift, larger implants, or both.  You need to discuss this with your surgeon.  You height and weight should also play into your decision.  Sorry, I agree with your disappointment

Paul Silverstein, MD
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon