I've been looking forward to a BBL and a TT or either just tightening the skin on my belly. (photos)

How much would the procedures cost? I'm 22 years old I have a soon to be 3 year old and I need my body back. I want my stomach to be flat and my buttocks to be fuller the outer cheeks is flat but in the middle it sticks out. I've never had any surgeries I don't have any medical conditions/problems . please tell me what would be best for me!

I've been looking forward to a BBL and a TT or either just tightening the skin on my belly.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. Yes you're a good candidate for this procedure, I suggest you to research about the procedure and also prices here at The Dominican Republic are between us 3500 to 5000, good luck!

BBL & TUMMY TUCK CANDIDATE

First of all, if you are able to lose a little weight first, that would benefit the procedure overall. Second, you wouldn't want to get a tummy tuck unless you are done having kids. If you plan to have more children, then just do the Brazilian butt lift and some liposuction. The pricing can vary from surgeon to surgeon but usually starts around $5000 and goes up from there.

BBL

You are a very good candidate for the BBL. You will benefit from the whole body liposuction including your lower back and hips which are extra full. The fat harvest and the fat grafting will improve the fullness of your buttocks

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

What would be best for you?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a BBL Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon.

BBl and then tummy tuck

Do the BBL first,  and if you are not planning on having more kids then have the tummy tuck later on. Its safer that way in my opinion.

You should be a very good candidate for both procedures. You need to be examined by a Board Certified PS with extensive experience performing a BBL procedure. Some plastic surgeons do not perform a TT with a BBL at the same time. In my center we do this often. A complete fee can only be provided once you have been examined. 

George Lefkovits, MD

TT and BBL

You may be an excellent candidate for these procedures, and they should be able to deliver the result you're looking for.  In order to get a qualified, expert opinion on your surgical options and expectations visit a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Keith M. Blechman, MD
New York, NY

BBL and Tummy Tuck?

Thank you for your question and photo!  Looks like you would benefit from a Tummy Tuck and BBL procedure.  I advise you to seek a board certified plastic surgeon who preforms these procedures routinely.  Best of luck!

Dr Dhaval Patel

Double Board Certified

Plastic Surgeon

Chicago

Hoffman Estates

Oak Brook

Dhaval M. Patel, MD
Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

BBL & brazilian lipoabdominoplasty

Thank you for your question and photographs.

Based on your photos and cosmetic goals, I think you would benefit from a Brazilian lipoabdominoplasty and Brazilian butt lift. A Brazilian lipoabdominoplasty is the combination of liposuction and a traditional tummy tuck. During a tummy tuck I tighten the diastasis rectus muscle which brings in the waist then I cut out the excess skin to achieve overall, a smaller waist with a nice flat abdomen and a thin scar hidden below the bikini line. Then the use of liposuction will help remove any excess fat deposits along with creating a nice, smooth silhouette.I generally stage these procedures simply because you will have to refrain from sitting/applying pressure on your buttocks for at least 2 weeks after a BBL which means you would need to sleep on your stomach, which may not be optimal when just having a tummy tuck. This reduces complications and provides for a more comfortable post-operative recovery.
It would be best for you to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon so they can perform a physical examination and determine whether you are a good candidate for these procedures. 
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

I've been looking forward to a BBL and a TT or either just tightening the skin on my belly

Greetings

Thank you for you question, as you are still young i would recommed only Liposuction. Liposclupture means slimming, filling and reshaping specific areas of the body by removing excess fat deposits or transferring to desired areas. There are several techniques of liposculpture. Recently invented Nutational Infrasonic Liposclupture (NIL) system developed for solving several problems related with prior techniques using surgical incisions to remove excess fat tissue resulting in prolonged operation time, need of general anesthesia, more tissue damage, bleeding, higher complication rate, prolonged healing period and scarring. 

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon