BBL or TT; I'm only 22, what should I do? (Photos)

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Lipo + BBL candidate, some advices:

Thanks for the question.

In this regard, I recommend you  waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.

Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).

Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Impossible to make recommendation without more information....

Hi there-

Without knowing more about you, your life stage, goals for appearance, and (most importantly) the details of your examination, it would not be possible to make a recommendation to you regarding these two procedures. I recommend you visit an experienced and responsible plastic surgeon for a consultation.

BBL or TT; I'm only 22, what should I do?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... It will be better for you to perform a tummy tuck with muscle repair, liposuction on back, flanks and waist with bbl, you will have very good resutls!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

It is always recommended to have a liposuction with transfer to your buttocks first as this guarantees more fat to be transferred than when it is combined with another procedure . As a surgeon is only allowed to take only about 1000cc of fat in a combo procedure instead of 4000cc in a single procedure, 6 months after will be a perfect time to have a tummy tuck.   A Brazilian Butt Lift  is a fat transfer to the buttocks and hips, using liposuction to remove fat from the The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost.  and given the most accurate quote.

Rami Ghurani, MD

BBL and TT

The short answer is YES, you can combine all those surgeries. It is common in my practice and patients appreciate just one surgery and one recovery. Discuss risks vs benefits with your surgeon for this approach and explore reasons for recommendations.

BBL and Tummy Tuck?

Thank you for your question and photo! It looks like you will benefit from a BBL and possible Tummy Tuck.  I advise you to seek a board certified plastic surgeon and have a consultation.  Best of luck!

Dr Dhaval Patel 

Double Board Certified 

Plastic Surgeon 

Hoffman Estates

Oak Brook

Dhaval M. Patel, MD
Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

BBL or tummy tuck

You would have to be seen in person first and review your medical history,height, and weight, etc..  If you are a candidate, and you have not had children, you are probably better off having a BBL but you goals for the BBl would have to be reviewed.  A tummy tuck is better off when you are done having kids.