I had silikon 1000 injected into my lips, under eyes and nose bridge 3 years ago. What should I do if I have complications?

3 years ago I went 2 a certified plastic surgeon in NJ 2 get silicone 1000 injected in my lips, under eyes, and nose bridge. I have no complications @ the moment but I'm scared if something happens in the future. What should I do? If I get botox under my eyes will it interfere with the silicone 1000? If I get the bump on my nose bridge worked on will it also interfere with the silicone 1000 & make an infection more likely to form? Is there a safe injectable that can metabolize the silicone 1000?

Silikon 1000 and Uses

I suggest you see an expert in silikon treatments for an evaluation if there is any problems.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Microdroplet Silikon-1000 injections may be considered for safe and permanent lip, undereye, and nasal rejuvenation.

Microdroplet Silikon-1000 injections are considered permanent and irremovable, so the experience of your physician is important for avoiding complications, and achieving desired results.

In our experience, microdroplet Silikon-1000 injections may be a safe and permanent alternative to temporary fillers, and may be considered for lip augmentation, permanent NonsurgicalRhinoplasty, and for filling undereye grooves. If you haven't had a problem for the last three years following your treatments, you may never have a problem. 

We perform Botox treatments to our patients that have been treated with Silikon-1000.

You may benefit from visiting your doctor so you can have a discussion about your concerns.

Hope this helps.

Dr Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon