2 weeks after my rhinoplasty; my nose was a bulbous tip & I'm concerned about the piggy look I have now & the recovery? (Photos)

Also I'm very worried about a small bump i have inside the right nosetril which I didn't have before the surgery and some stitches Marks on the sides of the columella That are noticeable and They told me that They weren't going to leave any stitches noticeable , help me please to remain calmed and what Can i do to make them dissapear and will that bump inside dissapear ?

2 weeks post rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question.  It is not uncommon in the early stages of rhinoplasty recovery to see some asymmetries.  Often these asymmetries resolve themselves during the healing period.  It is usually 6 months before the nose is completely healed.  Even though it is difficult, it is important to be patient during the early healing phase.  Best of luck.

Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon

Too early

You had surgery two weeks ago and the final results will take months. Please see your surgeon for follow up and reassurance. 

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Recovery

Looks like you are very early in your recovery period and the nose is expected to be quite swollen at this point.The majority of the swelling will resolve in 3-6 months, and will continue to resolve as your nose heals for up to 1-2 years. You have not reached your final shape as the nose will continue to heal and reduce in size for up to a year. Once it does reach its final shape you may be more pleased with the appearance of your nose.

Donald B. Yoo, MD

2 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD