Could this be Tyndall effect or bruising? (photo)

I had under eye fillers done about a week ago ans i had some swelling and brusing but the brusing doesnt seem to be fading that much. Im not sure if this is a result of Tyndal effect to the purple color. It shows a lot even when i put make up on it. I don't know what to do. Im afraid this is going to be permanent. Please help, is this just a bruise?

Lower Lid Fillers

It is difficult to tell in the pictures, but I can assure you that at a week you are most likely still bruised and swollen.  The skin of the lower lid is so thin that it certainly shows any and all swelling/ bruising for longer than other areas.  We use our BBL laser to help reduce bruising, arnica montana, and a terrific teamine concealer, call your doctors office and see if they have any suggestions.  
I use Restylane exclusively for the lower lid as I find Juvederm too thick for this area.  I am not sure what you had, but no matter it is way too soon- time will tell.  Post more pictures if you can.

Birmingham Facial Plastic Surgeon