Tummy Tuck incisions opened, surgeon is not near me, what can I do? (photo)

I don't know what to do my surgeon is in Miami and I'm in NJ my insition opened right above my senter pelvic area and it burns like crazy and hurts with the slightest movement . It's have to find a plastic surgeon that will take on any other surgeons work.

To find doctors in your local area, please click here. 

Tummy Tuck incisions opened, surgeon is not near me, what can I do?

Based on your description and photo, you will benefit from in person evaluation by a board-certified plastic surgeon in your area. Your plastic surgeon may have a referral for you; otherwise your primary care physician may be able to refer you to a plastic surgeon.  Best wishes.

Open incision

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided picture as well. I recommend to send pictures to your surgeon to see what he can recommend to you and also ask him to see if he has some collegues that you can see in NJ. 

Good luck :)

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Wound after tummy tuck

Thanks for your inquiry.  Please call your surgeon and send a few better pictures to him/her. If you need to be seen locally, he/she may know a colleague that can help. 

Incision opened

Hello and thank you for your question . Don't panic. Call your ps in Miami and send him a photo . I'm sure he or she will give you appropriate advice. It looks like,a small opening and should not be a problem . 

Peter Fisher M.D 

Peter Fisher, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon