Non surgical nose job (photos)

I i hate my nose and want to know would i be a good candidate for a nonsurgical nose job. I cant figure out if my tip is droopy or is ny nose just too short but i hate my profile. Also how much Restylane or Juvederm you think i will need. Thanks in advance.

Doctor Answers 4

Surgical nose job

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
 A surgical rhinoplasty is required to build up the bridge of the nose and lift the droopy tip on a permanent basis. Nonsurgical rhinoplasty is only temporary, is not FDA approved for that application, and can have serious complications.

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 157 reviews

Surgical Rhinoplasty

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Based on your photos, the only safe and effective way of refining the tip of your nose is with surgical rhinoplasty. The width of the tip of your nose is caused by a combination of the thickness of your skin, and the size and shape of your tip cartilage. Without improving the shape and size of your underlying tip cartilage it will be difficult to achieve significant refinement.

Donald B. Yoo, MD
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 64 reviews

Am I a candidate for a nonsurgical nose job?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Dear Janay: Non surgical nose jobs are a way to temporarily change the contour of the nose by adding fillers such as Restylane or Juvederm which are reversible Hyaluronic Acid fillers. They add volume to the nose and can change the profile and even add height to the tip of the nose and columella when used judiciously. They are used to evaluate whether or not a patient would like the changes that a traditional rhinoplasty could obtain, or to correct any contour changes that exist after rhinoplasty or trauma instead of a surgical procedure. The fillers are not FDA approved for this use but can be used with caution. Fillers will resorb with time and will need to be replaced to maintain correction until a formal surgical rhinoplasty can be performed for permanent correction.
John Standefer MD

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty Candidate

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I suggest seeing an expert for treatment.  There are many options if you are looking to help the bridge of your nose.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Jason Emer, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 207 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.