Doing only one PRP treatment? (photos)

Hi everyone,I just did FUE 5 weeks ago.my doctor did only one PRP for my haire.now I'm taking vaitamin for my haire.could you please tell me if I didn't do any more PRP,what's gonna happening to my hair growt ?!Thank you Doctors

PRP post hair Transplant

We recommend doing 4-5 PRP treatments post hair transplants for better results of transplant treatment and regrowth of new hairs.

PRP and transplant? ENGLEWOOD Cliffs NJ

In my opinion, PRP should be continued after hair  transplantation. The idea is to continue the viability  and sustenance of your existing hair is as well as improving the hair transplant. We usually recommend 1to 2 treatments followed by twice yearly treatments. This can vary based upon how you respond.Good luck.

PRPHAIRMD.COM 

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon

Getting the growth you want with hair loss treatments--progesterone and prp

I usually recommend a series of treatments of prp (and progesterone), usually a monthly injection for 4-5 months, in order to have improvement. I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a hair loss expert about prp options. Best, Dr. Emer