1 month post-op but my nose looks the same or even wider at the tip/nostrils. Any suggestions? (photos)

I am about 1 month post-op but dont see a great difference in my new nose. It still looks wide in the tip and nostrills. I dont see muhc definition on the tip. I had a tip reduction and nostril reduction. Also had bones broken from each side. I also see that one nostrill is larger then the other. I thought that the DR would redice the skin size around my nostrills, but it looks like she tucked it in . My nose tip is still delicate hen i touch it. I just want to know if its possible for this nose to change much more after swlling. The dr mentioned that her procedure is going for a natural look. Its just that it looks the same or even wider then before.

You look to have very thick skin which means you will swell up a great deal in the first few months so things will improve . I would need to see your before shots to advise more. A photo with a phone camera will make you look wider by 30% so beware of that

Healing after Rhinoplasty

Generally speaking, it can take 6 to 12 months to completely heal after surgery. Please keep in touch with your surgeon or his/her clinical team to discuss your ongoing concerns.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon