Can massaging help the implants to get pushed up from sagging and look firmer and fuller?

Im 8 months post op under the muscle i wasnt really satisfied i expected bigger size but it was really firm and full the dr had told me to do massages I was doing for the first 3 months and stopped doing after. right now my breast looks smaller and saggy like a b size which i dont like i want firm and full . it dont look the same like it was the first few months after surgery and of course it dont look as firm as my old implants Is it because i wasnt massaging it and drooped?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for your question.  Unfortunately without a full series of photographs it is difficult to offer definite advice as a number of causes may be affecting your current appearance, but at 8 months it sounds as if revision surgery is the only option at achieving your goals.  You may have needed a breast lift at the time of your implant placement, your implant pockets may have been too small, or you may have developed a capsular contracture.  Talk to your surgeon and have an open dialogue about your results, they can best explain your treatment options.