One implant lower than the other (3 months post op), could it be bottoming out or capsular contracture? (photo)

I had Silicone Mentor 375cc implants put in 3 months ago. My left breast appears to be much lower , and the crease incision is riding up onto my lower implant and not sitting in the crease as it should. Does this look like it could be early signs of bottoming out or capsular contracture?

One implant lower than the other (3 months post op), could it be bottoming out or capsular contracture?

Assuming both breasts are equally soft, it is likely that you are not dealing with capsular contracture. Based on the photo,  breast implant  asymmetry on your chest wall  is the most likely diagnosis, again assuming both your breasts are soft.  Your plastic surgeon will always be your best resource when it comes to accurate assessment, advice, and/or meaningful reassurance. Best wishes.