I'm 26 yr old female who had Liposuction of the chin done in 2014 despite that I still have a double chin issue. Advice? (photo)

I m considering getting a chin implant please advise if that or neck lift is better, I already had lipo done in 2014

Hi, from the photo your chin has the proper forward projection which means a chin augmentation with a chin implant, or a dermal filler, would not be required.  There is excess skin in the neck that likely will require some form of a Neck Lift to tighten.  If you are planning weight loss, this "might" at age 26 allow further tightening of the loose skin in the neck but it might not.

Hope this helps.

I had liposuction to the area under my chin, but I still have a double chin.

You would need to be examined to determine the location of the fat. I your the fat was subplatysmal that means under the thin muscle that exists under the chin called platysma, liposuction would not resolve the problem. The subplatysmal fat has to be removed through a small incision under the chin. Prior to liposuction it is important to determine the exact location of the fat so that the proper treatment is planned.

Chin / Neck Liposuction

Thanks for your post. I would still think you might benefit from additional treatment to decrease the fatty tissue in this region. You are too young for any facelifting procedures. You might consider Kybella, or Coolsculpting? These are non-invasive ways of improving this area. I think your chin is in appropriate position and dimensions, so I would not suggest changing that. Best wishes.

Paul J. Leahy, MD
Leawood Plastic Surgeon

Double Chin/Restore Face Shape-- Kybella, VASER Lipo, ThermiRF, Thermage/Ultherapy, Fillers like Radiesse/Sculptra

You're still a good candidate for liposuction. For treating a double chin and facial contouring, in my practice we combine VASER with ThermiRF and find best results in contouring, as long as there is no need for neck skin removal.  Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer.