Is this a Hematoma and what shopping of I do? (Photos)

I was 9 days post op breast augment revision and implant exchange along with lift- Over night my left breast was swollen and my left chest was spasmed- I could barely move my left arm. I saw my ps who gave me flexerall and pain meds. It feels much better but it is still tight and my left breast is still swollen and high riding. What should I do and what do you think it is?

Hematoma?

Without seeing your preoperative photograph to compare to, it's impossible to see whether the breast was larger to begin with, had more surgery done to it, or has more swelling than the opposite side. In our office, is very simple to do an ultrasound to see if there is any fluid or blood around the implant. I would follow up with your chosen plastic surgeon until this is resolved. Best of luck.

Hematoma?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Do I have a hematoma in my left breast?

Thanks for the question.  It is clear that your left breast appears to be higher and bigger than your right breast, but without seeing how you looked several days ago I can't be sure that you have a hematoma.  This is the distinct benefit to continue to see your Plastic Surgeon as often as is necessary.  I would go to the office every day if necessary until you are both certain as to the cause of this difference.

Good luck to you.

Frank Rieger M.D.  Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Do I have a hematoma in my left breast?

Good luck to you.