Hematoma after 9th day post op, and stinging needle like pain in one specific local area, is this normal? (Photo)

My surgery was performed on July 5th. I had Sientra HP 505cc inserted that day. Since day one I've had this needle like stinging pain under my left armpit. This feeling is felt first thing when I wake up, and anytime during a stretch. What now also has me concerned is that it's day 9 post op, and I developed a hematoma which I noticed this morning. Should I be concerned?

Healing after breast augmentation

From your photographs, it seems you have a bruise, which is quite normal. I don't see evidence of a hematoma. You are very close to your surgical date, and it seems like you are probably on track for a nice result. You should discuss your concerns with your plastic surgeon.

Healing after breast augmentation

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Normal post op

From photos the bruise is totally normal. I do not think from these photos that you have a true breast hematoma. It is totally normal for you to have the stinging /shooting pains. This is usually on temporary and should improve with time. You should see your surgeon if the bruise increases or if you have any additional concerns. Good Luck

Normal post op