Will the gap between my breasts decrease after they settle? (Photo)

I got a breadt augmentation on November 22,2016 and got 380cc submuscular I would like to know if the gap between my bresast will decrease after they are done with the swelling and they finally settle because right know they seem to be under my armpits.

Cleavage

It is too early to tell considering you just had surgery and you still have tape on your breast.  Best of luck.

Breast augmentation question

It is early on and difficult to make any predictions about your surgery results. However, in general, the amount of space that exists  between your breasts prior to surgery will not be significantly altered by breast augmentation. Discuss your concerns with your surgeon.

Will the gap between my breasts decrease after they settle?

It is far too early to evaluate your breast implant position. Over the next 3 months the implant should drop and look more natural.  As your tissues stretch and the implants adjusted to your body the fullness of the implant may make the distance between the implants look less  wide.  However this spread between the implants is determined by the width of your breastbone.

Yes, based on your photographs, it is likely that you will be happier with the outcome of the procedure performed several months from now, than you are today.

Many of my patients report that as the swelling around the breast implants (for example, in the sternal area) decreases, they feel that their breasts appear more projecting. Patients often report that they are happier with the cleavage area once these changes occur also. Also, in my opinion, the "drop and fluff” phenomenon does hold some validity; as breast implants “settle”, many patients feel that their breasts actually look larger. 

Patience and time will likely be your "best friends". Best wishes for an outcome that you will be pleased with longer-term.

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph and congratulations on your breast augmentation.  Gapping after surgery is largely determined by your chest muscle's attachment and width of your breast bone, but based on your before picture you should see some narrowing of your breast gap as your swelling resolves and the tissues of your chest stretch to accommodate your implant.  Your nipples are set a bit wide on your chest so it is important to remember that the center of the implant needs to sit behind the nipple to not alter its position.  Allow your results time to mature and you should see steady improvement.