Can I get the 2 bottom (veneers) done and comeback for the rest? I am getting the whole upper teeth done with veneers. (photo)

I am getting veneers soon, I can get the whole top of my teeth but I can't afford the whole bottom right now, can get the 2 bottom teeth done on the bottom with veneers (the one with the gap) and come back to the rest to finish the veneers... Is that possible? What will I be facing? What are my options? My pictures are below... Thank you in advance..

I would recommend getting your top veneers done first and leave the bottom alone for now if you are unable to do upper and lower teeth at the same time. The reason is because if you do only 2 lower veneers, it is hard for the dentist and the dental lab to get the exact specs for shape, size and shade of the veneers. Doing only 2 bottom teeth could result in veneers that are too wide (in order to close the space). If you do 6 or 8 veneers on the lower, it is easier to adjust the width of the teeth so that all are the same width and size.

#Veneers on top and 2 on the bottom ... #DrSarahThompson #RealSelf100

Hello there,
If you are not looking to veneer all of your lower teeth, but you do want to close the space, I would recommend getting three veneers on the bottom.  This would prevent the veneers from being too wide.  If cost is an issue, I would recommend being willing to travel to another US city.  At my office, we have out-of-town patients traveling to us all the time because for the quality is higher and the price is often times better than the region that they're coming from.  Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.

Sarah Thompson, DMD
St. Louis, MO area (O'Fallon, IL)
Real Self 100

You can get your full mouth makeover, with dental tourism, and you do not need to worry about doing only some of them, just 1 week and your smile will be a hollywood smile!