Which body sculpting (non surgical) fat removal process results in the least skin laxity?

At 61 yrs, I'd like to reduce inflammation but lose inches from my waist and lower abdomen. I don't have a month to recover from a tummy tuck and have had some inflammation in the past. Working with a trainer has toned everything but my abs.

Non surgical fat reduction

Thanks for your question.  I'm  uncertain what you mean by "inflammation" so excuse me if I miss your point.
I do however have experience with painless laser treatments to reduce fat and am certainly aware of competitive machines using RF energy and freezing.  I don't think that any of the machines has a particular advantage in significant skin tightening, they all achieve a reduction in your fat padding without tightening your skin.  At 61 you probably would need to consider a mini or full tummy tuck in the future but settle for reduced padding and a non-surgical approach at this time.
Meet with a few doctors experienced in non-surgical fat reduction and once informed you can decide whether to proceed.  Regards.

Jon A Perlman MD FACS
Certified, Am Board of Plastic Surgery
Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV
Beverly Hills, Ca

Velashape

I would start out with Velashape.  It combines the mechanical benefits of endermologie with radio frequency and infrared and has been shown to be helpful in smoothing areas after liposuction as well as improving skin texture irregularities.  It is non invasive, and is performed in 8 weekly sessions with maintenance thereafter.  There are fewer risks than revision liposuction and does not prevent revision liposuction in the future.

Vaser 4D HI DEFINITION Liposculpture Sculpts Abs

In your case, I'd recommend finding an expert in Vaser 4D HI DEFINITION liposcuction who can evaluate you to see if you are a candidate for this specialized liposculpture procedure, which has significantly less downtime than a tummy tuck. Best, Dr. Emer

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. This is the surgical procedure that revolutionized cosmetic surgery becoming one of the most performed cosmetic procedures. Subcutaneous tissue or fat is removed in order to contour the body in a way that is harmonious and pleasing to the senses. It can be performed in almost all regions of the body such as the neck, chin, abdomen, back, buttocks, thighs, arms and ankles. Usually done through a small incision in the skin through which a cannula connected to a vacuum is applied, it can be performed alone or in combination with other procedures. After liposuction your body is going to be really swollen for at least 2 to 4 months after your surgery. It is important for you to wear your compression garment for at least 6 months, the first 3 months 24/7 and then the last 3 months at least 12 hours per day for your body get use to not having the faja for so many time. When you remove it, your body can get swollen and also you can have pain. Remember to also compress your body to prevent a seroma which is an accumulation of liquid that has to be drained, it is hard to touch and also really painful. Bruises are completely normal for almost 3 months from surgery, that’s why is better for you to use a bruising cream and apply it all over your body 3 times a day. To prevent bad circulation and swollen legs, use compression socks. Brazilian butt lift can be performed with the same procedure and for a month it will be swollen and it will drop a little bit without losing it’s shape if you use your garment.. If you’re going to perform liposuction on your inner, outer, anterior, lateral, postetior thighs, be careful and consult with your surgeon what’s best for you, sometimes we have more extra skin than fat, that can cause severe sagginess on our legs, which can be only be reversed performing a thigh lift…

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

SculpSure

Thank you for your question. You are a great candidate for SculpSure, an in-office comfortable 25-minute procedure that can reduce up to 25% of your unwanted subcutaneous fat in your thigh and belly area that is oftentimes unresponsive to dieting and exercise. I suggest that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon