500cc Saline under muscle implants. When will my back muscles stop aching?

On 8/22/14 I had 500cc Saline Implants put in under the muscle. My procedure and recovery have gone fairly well and I really have no complaints about my new implants. However my back muscles hate me! My new implants have changed my posture for the better but everyday I have to take some Tylenol for my back pain. About how much longer will it take for my muscles in my back to get used to my new implants?

Back pain

Having large implants increased the weight supported by your neck and back.  Many women that have large breasts that cause pain get reductions.  Your back may adjust but it may not and you may consider downsizing or having them out if the pain is too much.  

Napa Plastic Surgeon