How can I correct my one tooth that is pushed far back without braces? (Photo)

I have a lopsided jaw and on the one side of my mouth I am experiencing crowding with one tooth. I just graduated college so I'm not able to afford Invisalign or braces but was wondering if veneers, composite overlay, or a retainer would fix the problem?

Doctor Answers 1

#InmanAligner is best option

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
A veneer of any type will be VERY bulky, and it won't be long before you don't like it.  The best thing to do, for about the same fee as a veneer, is the Inman Aligner.  It DOES require compliance, and it is slow, but with the limits you give it is the best option.

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.