If I get my mole removed will it leave a scar? And how can I remove it? (Photo)

Mole removal

Thank you for your question and the photos. The mole can be effectively be removed by in office surgical excision with local anesthsia. A very small fine and barley visible scar which will fade over time is all that should remain.

Benjamin J. Cousins MD

Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your inquiry. The small mole you have on your neck is very easily removed. It is an outpatient minor surgery with local anesthesia. There will probably be one stitch will be removed after 7 - 10 days. A small fine line scar will be visible for about 6 months and gradually fade away. The positioning of the mole you have is in a very discrete place to begin with which is great! If by any chance you are not happy with the scar after 6 months, laser therapy is a possibility to reduce the colour and texture of the scar. Best of Luck!