Does it have any side effects on my health if i remove them?

i do have 2 extra nipples verticaly sited under the normal ones.i dont feel any pain with that but i want to remove them for cosmetic reason

Does it have any side effects on my health if I remove them?

Thank you for sharing your question. Supernumerary nipples are not uncommon and can be removed safely.  It will leave you with a small scar but most patients find this preferable to the projection caused by the previous nipple.  Hope this helps.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}