Getting Rid of Thyroid Surgery Scar. (photo)

I make surgery 37 days before. My neck scar is 3.7 inches long and seen like a line. Can some body help me that how this line will be removed?

Hot to get rid of thyroid surgery scar?

Unfortunately, there is no way to completely remove the scar you have from your thyroid surgery.  It can take 6-12 months for a scar to heal, and since your surgery was about 5 weeks ago, you should see improvement in the scar over more time.  I would recommend using sunscreen over the scar and generally trying to keep it out of the sun if possible.  This will help to improve the appearance of the scar.  If the scar is still bothersome to you after a year, you could look into possible methods to improve it at that time.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon