Rhinoplasty and Spectra laser

Hello I have appointment today with my dermatology for facial pigmentation and he gonna use the spectra laser carbon laser treatment for my face And I'm going to do my nose job after five days does this will affect my surgery or recovery or final results or will affect in any way Please advice me I'm sure will ask my doctor first but I need your openions as well Thank you

Incompatible

Very dangerous to mix laser on nasal skin with rhinoplasty, don't do it, do delay any of them. Good luck with them.

Spain Plastic Surgeon

Laser and rhinoplasty

Do not have a facialĀ CO2 laser treatment 5 days before a rhinoplasty. You are looking for a disaster, it the treatments are anywhere in the nasal field and theĀ surrounding areas.

Dennis Barek, MD
Great Neck Plastic Surgeon