Exercise after rhinoplasty?

Hi doctors I've done my nose before 15 days my doctor recommended not to resume my workout until one month from the surgery, can I go back to gem for cardio only treadmill, cross, Zumba and aerobics avoiding strength training with high weight? Mentioning that my nose swelling almost gone only on the tip I really don't want to ruin my doctors job he did amazing job with my nose I'm so happy with the results so far, what is your advise shall I avoid any training at all? And for how long?

Exercise after rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question.  I allow my patients to resume all activities 8-10 days following a rhinoplasty except any activities which may result in injury to the nose such as contact sports.  The nasal bones will be fragile for 6-8 weeks.  Any concerns should be consulted with your Facial Plastic Surgeon.  Best of luck. 

Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon