Any great referrals to a surgeon in the Miami area? (photos)

I am a 24 year old mom to a one year old missing the perkiness of my boobs. I am living in Jax Fl wanting to get a gummy bear breast aug and lift. Here in Jax I found a surgeon who performs miracles (great lift, beautiful natural shape, not too far or too close together, nipples lined perfectly, not to far down from the collar bones) for 11k. In Miami the procedure starts at 2,700 but I'm not impressed with the work. Every patient is different below are the results I am looking for. Please help!

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Breast Augmentation Options

Thank you for your question. You are correct in that each patient is different- your results will have a lot to do with the anatomy you begin with. I recommend that you make your decision based on credentials, experience and the results that you like. Book more than one consultation with board certified Plastic Surgeons to talk about your goals and options.
All the best

Breast Augmentation - Finding a plastic surgeon?

Thank you for your question. Finding the proper surgeon is critical to the success of your breast augmentation. You need to find a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery who specializes in cosmetic breast procedures. The ASPS website will provide a list of properly trained surgeons in your area. You should go on several consultations and see who you like best. Ask to see a lot of before and after pictures of their work. Hope this helps.

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question. I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can look at before/after pictures on their websites and Real Self pages prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Any great referrals to a plastic surgeon?

Thank you for the question and pictures. Although I cannot provide you with a specific name, I can tell you ( based on the photographs) that you appear to be an excellent candidate for breast augmentation surgery.  In regards to selection of your plastic surgeon ( which will be the most important decision you make) I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done. Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.   I hope this, and the attached link ( dedicated to breast augmentation surgery concerns), helps. Best wishes.