Jaw/neck Liposuction or Implant? (photo)

I am unsure of what I need to make me look better. I sometimes think I look OK, and in other photo's there is clearly something wrong. I think I need neck and jawline lipo and maybe jaw angle implants and a slightly wider chin? These 2 photos of me were taken just days apart, but you can see how different I look in each one. What procedure would you suggest for the pic of me laughing and is the recommendation still relevant for the other pic? I also attach a pic of how jaw implants may look

Are you serious

Your questions and photos make it impossible to give you answers. If you really want information you should first see a surgeon who does facial plastic surgery. Then if you have unanswered questions send them again with the surgical opinion. 

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Are you serious

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon