Jaw/Chin Surgery for Male? (photo)

Hello, I'm a 21 year old male and I feel that my jaw / chin area is too wide making my face look longer. I was also wondering about the possibility of an eyelift. I'm open to other surgeries that would be most aesthetically pleasing as per your expertise. Thanks

Doctor Answers 3

The Manible, The Eyelids

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

You have a very hansom face already.  However, a consultation with a Facial Cosmetic Surgeon will give you some additional ideas & thoughts for your consideration regarding the jaw & lids.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 12 reviews

Jaw/Chin Surgery for Male?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

 Aesthetically speaking your jawline has the ideal degree of flare and should not be touched.  A proper profile view, of the face, is required to determine the chin definition but the cheeks are a bit flat and this is why the face appears elongated.  Please do not have any plastic and cosmetic surgery until you study up on the proper aesthetics of facial beauty.  Hope this helps.

Francis R. Palmer, III, MD
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 28 reviews

No surgery for you

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

If your pictures are representative of how you look in real life, you should not consider any surgery. Your facial proportions look just fine. 

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD FACS
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

You might also like...

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.