What can I do to fix misshapen jaw bone? (photo)

I have a jaw bone mishape, left side is much wider and bigger than my left side, i lost confidence because of it. What must i do? May you please suggest me in some ways....

Doctor Answers 1

Facial asymmetry

Probably the most direct way to create more symmetry is to add an implant to the outer jaw on the smaller right side.  This can be done through incisions in the mouth. 

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 1 review

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.