I've been wanting to get my lips done for a long time now. How much filler would I need? (Photo)

I've always had thin lips which I have been conscious about for a long time now. How much filler do you think I'd need to get them to look like the second picture? And would it even be possible regarding the shape of my lips currently?

Lip Augmentation with Fillers

Thank you for your question. I typically recommend my patients start conservatively with one syringe. Additional filler can always be added down the line if more volume is desired. I would recommend an in person exam to determine your candidacy and to discuss your treatment goals.

Dr. Kathleen Morno

Highland Park Physician