I am 28/M; did my FUE on 1st Jan 2016 and 2000 follicles implanted in forward part of my head? (Photos)

It's been more than 8 months now and there are no results at all and I have taken all medicines, shampoos and minioxidil. Please guide me for further action... I am so pissed off please help me get my hair back.

If you have issues after your hair transplant surgery and you do not like the results, contact your doctor.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

8 months and poor growth reported

I would go back to see your doctor at this stage as I would expect that by the 8th month you should see 80% of the growth that can be expected. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon