Will Vaser be enough? Do I need a tummy tuck? (photos)

I've had 1 pregnancy/1 child via c-section. No stretch marks on my stomach, no more kids. My PS said I didn't need a TT, only Vaser. I'm nervous about the results after reading reviews here. I don't want to be left with "cellulite stomach" or wrinkles. I'm limited because I live overseas w/only a couple docs speaking English. Mine is board certified in the US too, & he did my breast augmentation successfully. I want a second opinion, though. I won't get a chance to go anywhere else for surgery.

You do look like a great candidate for VASER Total Definer Technique, I would prefer to see you in person rather than photos to determine whether a tummy tuck would be needed. The skin looks like it has great elasticity but it does have some creping and dimpling. I suggest a consultation with an expert cosmetic surgeon trained in VASER Total Definer Technique. Best regards, Dr. Berger

Beverly Hills Physician

Skin retraction with Vaser

Thank you for your question and photos. Residual skin laxity depends on pre-existing laxity of abdominal wall, skin thickness, amount of fat removed and muscle tone. From your photos you are not too overweight, you need to ask your surgeon what his/her estimation of your dermal thickness and if it is going to retract well. Although Vaser is not considered to be skin retracting treatment it has that additional beneficial effect but mainly for skin with initial thickness 2 or more mm to start with.Careful discussion with your surgeon is paramount to plan your operation to predict a good result.

Vaser Liposuction & Fat Injection at Buttock

Thanks for submitting your photos. Based on them you are a good candidate for vaser liposuction. For skin tightning we prefer vaser lipo. Four kilograms fat can be removed from your belt area for reshaping and after the fat can be injected at your buttock area. This procedure will help you to achieve the desired result.

Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Ozge Ergun, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Vaser Hi Definition Liposculpture/ Liposuction/Fat Grafting/ BBL

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon