Best surgeon for breast augmentation in Albuquerque, NM?

I'm a military spouse living overseas and I am in the process of choosing a surgeon for a breast augmentation while my husband and I will be in the states this fall. I'll also be visiting family in Jacksonville, FL, so that's an option too. I would appreciate your input. Many thanks!
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Finding a surgeon

I would consult with  multiple board certified plastic surgeons in your area. Check credentials & look at before and after picture of the procedure you are interested in. Pick the best qualified surgeon and the one you feel comfortable with. Always good to talk with patients of his or hers as well. Best of luck.

Breast augmentation surgeon choice

This is an excellent question. Please choose your surgeon carefully. Chose your surgeon based not only on experience and Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. ( By the 'American Board of Plastic Surgery'). He/she should also listen to your needs and desires. He should spend the time listening to your concerns. Additionally, after your examination he/she should point out any limitations. I wish you well.

Breast Augmentation - Finding a plastic surgeon?

Thank you for your question. Finding the proper surgeon is critical to the success of your breast augmentation. It is best to look on the ASPS website to find a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in breast procedures. Board certified plastic surgeons have the appropriate training to perform the procedures you desire. It is also imperative to have the procedure performed in a properly accredited facility. Ask to see a lot of before and after pictures of your surgeons work. Hope this helps and good luck!