Why is my stomach becoming bulgy? (Photo)

I am currently 10 1/2 weeks post tummy tuck with lip and MR. if you look at my pictures I was much more flatter at 5 weeks than I am now at 10 weeks. What could be the cause of this? I started exercising a few days a week and I watch what I eat. It's making me feel really discouraged.

Too much excercise a possibility.

Reassessment with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon is necessary. You may be over doing exercise. An ultrasound of the abdominal wall is also needed.  If abdominal wall oedema only you may need to wear a tighter binder for longer. Your photos may indicate a lumbar lordosis which may contribute to this deformity.

Too much too soon

After tummy tuck surgery, I advise the patients to take two weeks off from work. The patients may return to work, but may not engage in any strenuous activity. At two months, the patients start low impact cardio. At three months they can engage in more strenuous physical activity. If anything hurts or causes swelling, we ask them to back off somewhat. If you exercise or do some particular activity that results in pain or swelling you are doing too much for your personal recovery at that time. Not everyone heals the same. You need to make sure that you don’t cause more swelling. Fighting the swelling or working through the pain will certainly backfire. I prefer the patients to stay in town for two weeks if they from more than 2-3 hours away. I do not allow patients to fly before 2 to 3 weeks at the very minimum.