Do I need revision or push back the silicone that came out? (Photo)

I am 13 days post op. When I was cleaning my nostrils I felt there is a hard thing inside my nose and when I checked it was color white. I contacted my dr immediately and said the silicone came out due to accidentally the stitched was remove when cleaning he told me to wait and keep it clean. He advised to push back the silicone on the right place. Is this right or need revision? I don't feel anything wrong and I don't have fever. So I guess I don't have infection now. What should I do?

2 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire. It's too early to make value judgments with only 2 weeks after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Do I need revision or push back the silicone that came out?

You should go back and see your Surgeon. Only he can make the best decision at this point. ................................

Rhinoplasty Recovery

I would recommend following up with your surgeon as your nose heals to ensure the best outcome.

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question. It is common for splints, tubes, and other supports to be used to help keep the new nose in place following the procedure. It is very important that you follow all of your surgeon's instructions about post-op care. I suggest that you consult with your board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon