What is the best procedure to have done on my lower crowned set of teeth now that my crowned upper set of teeth were replaced?

My gums were infected ( gingivitis) making my dentist decide to have all my upper remaining teeth extracted to avoid further damage to my health . My gingivitis is already cured but my lower setbif teeth still have the crown / bridge which was formerly done by another dentist in another foreign country . Is it advisable to have a new set of crown / bridge made to match my lower set of teeth to match my upper dentures, as they don't match in color & appearance ?

Redoing lower crowns to match upper denture is advisable ... #DrSarahThompson #STL

If you're able to financially do this, it would probably give you the best outcome.  Of course you always run the risk of needing an an extra root canal or two, simply due to the fact you'll be exposing your teeth to the entire crown process again, and they sometimes develop increased sensitivity.  I hope this helps and if you have more questions of me, you can click "save" under my name in order to follow me on RealSelf.