I am bothered by the misalignment of my teeth. I have midline problems in my upper teeth/no lower lateral incisors (Photo)

I am really bothered by the misalignment of my teeth. I have midline problems in my upper teeth and my lower teeth lacks 2 lower lateral incisors, what treatment can you recommend? All my upper teeth go to the right and the lower teeth go to the left. I don't have lateral incisors in my lower teeth. I am tempted to try out having all my teeth removed and have dental implants since I am really frustrated. What can I do with my dental problems, any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Ortho then porcelain #veneers #DrSoftTouch

Removing all of your teeth and replacing them with implants would be drastic and is not the answer. I would recommend orthodontics to properly align your upper teeth. After your teeth are in the proper position, I would recommend porcealin veneers. First, I would recommend an ortho consult to determine your options. Follow me on RealSelf if you have more questions.

Saint Louis Dentist

Makeover

you do not need to extract your teeth  to have a big difference, you can have a big change with dental veneers, and crowns . you can make all your teeth match and make them look amazing. 
shape, size and even color. would be done , and you will love your smile now.