I am 31 and have 1 kid. Vaser lipo or Tummy Tuck? I want to do something for arms too. Please help. (photos)

Liposuction or tummy tuck?

From your pictures you seem overweight. The best thing is to loose some weight. Tummy tuck without liposuction may not satisfy you. Tummy tuck and heavy liposuction including arms at the same time is a long operation and I don't recommend it. Liposuction without tummy tuck can be done and after this you may lose some weight and according to the condition of your abdomen tummy tuck can be performed later. Staged operations are more expensive but they give better results. Good luck.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

I am 31 and have 1 kid. Vaser lipo or Tummy Tuck?

Thank you for the question and pictures. Based on your history, photographs, and stated goals, you will do best with a full tummy tuck operation. In my practice, I would not offer you liposuction surgery alone.   
Generally speaking, the “ideal” patient for tummy tuck surgery is one who has completed pregnancies, is psycho socially/emotionally/financially stable, has an excellent social support system surrounding him/her, is capable of arranging enough recovery time, does not smoke and who has reached a long-term stable weight.
 When the time is right, seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience helping patients achieve the types of outcomes you would be pleased with.    
 Keep in mind, that it is a major operation, associated with a significant physical (and often emotional) recovery period.  Having enough help/support at home for yourself and dependents will be an important part of the planning process. I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.

Full tummy tuck with liposuction of the waist, flanks and arms

The amount of excess skin typically determines the length of the incision required to remove that excess skin. As a general rule, a short incision only allows a small amount of skin removal. A longer incision and resulting scar (as in a full tummy tuck) will allow the surgeon to remove more skin, address the belly button and tighten the entire abdominal wall. This is the important thing to consider when looking at this type of surgery. Don't compromise the results with a shorter scar if it won't deliver the results you want. A consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon with an expertise in tummy tucks and body contouring should be able to show you what you can expect. In my practice in the San Francisco Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what a procedure will and won’t do for them. Good luck! 

Dean Vistnes
Vistnes Plastic Surgery

#drdeanvistnes #realself #tummytuck #abdominoplasty

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon