Feeling/heartbroken my a squishy noise coming from my right breast? 1 day post op for BA (Photos)

When I touch the top of my right breast it makes a gurgling squishy noise. It seems larger than the left. Drains were removed a few hours ago and I'm home now.

Early post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.

Its too early to talk about results. In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 

Kind regards

Noise

The noise you are hearing is air and some fluid inside the pocket and will slowly subside. It can happen just after surgery. You do have two different breasts and they may not swell exactly alike nor heal at the same rate. Please keep all your follow up visits with your surgeon.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Feeling/heartbroken my a squishy noise coming from my right breast? 1 day post op

Please relaxin do not be heart broken.  A squishy noise is very common for the first few days after breast augmentation surgery.  Irrigation fluid is used to cleanse the pocket and antibiotic solution is often instilled to protect against infection.   It takes a few days for these fluids be resorted by your body and during those days you feel squishy sounds gurgling sounds no other funny noises when you touch the implants.