I'm drinking Fenofibrate and Omacor for fatty liver but want to have vaginal rejuvenation. Will my condition get worse?

Fatty Liver and Vaginal Rejuvenation

Dear Nalen,

Thank you for your question. Fatty liver and the medications you are taking are unrelated to the various treatments used for vaginal rejuvenation. There will be no crossover to either situation for better or worse.

Greenville Physician

Unrelated questions about fatty liver and vaginal rejuvenation?

If you are asking whether your fatty liver has any effect on vaginoplasty or vice versa, the answer is no. If you are asking whether you can have a vaginoplasty with a fatty liver, the answer is yes. If you are asking whether your fatty liver will ever get worse, only time will tell, but it has nothing to do with having or not having a vaginoplasty.