You need to be as close to your ideal weight as possible before liposculpture. Price varies by location and practitioner. Consult your local American Society of Plastic Surgeons and set up a few consults. Liposuction can only remove 4 to 5 liters of fat. You might need a tummy tuck too. Please find an expert. Best, Dr. Emer
How much would it be to remove belly fat? (Photo)
Doctor Answers 4
Removing belly fat
- You have a lovely family but the photo isn't enough to tell you the best procedure.
- Without knowing what should be done, one can't know the cost.
- So find the best plastic surgeon for you in your area and have a consultation -
- Go to the website of the American College of Plastic Surgeons - it has a selection for finding surgeons based on zip code.
- Study the surgeons in your area and decide on one or more whom you would like to see -
- Then you'll have all the information you need to know what should be done and how much it costs.
Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring
I appreciate your question.
Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc. I would recommend that you see a physician who is a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery. You can look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area and can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.
Best of luck!
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
You might also like...
Cost to Remove Belly Fat
Prices for procedures vary, and are based on the facility, anesthesia fees, time in the OR, professional fees for the surgeon, and some geographic variation. It's best to consult with several plastic surgeons in your area to get an idea of how much it would be.
Dr. Dan Krochmal
MAE Plastic Surgery