What's the best way to flatten my abdomen after bad lipo and puckered scar from a previous surgery? (photo)
Doctor Answers 6
Unhappy with liposuction
- I am sorry you are unhappy with your liposuction- and the photo shows a range of issues.
- Liposuction results can be irregular - and results of revision are unpredictable.
- They will change if you lose and gain weight - it isn't clear when yours was done.
- You need a consultation with a plastic surgeon who only does cosmetic surgery -
- Your options include a redo liposuction possibly with laser or Vaser, fat transfers to indentations and/or a tummy tuck - with muscle repair and skin re-draping if skin is not loose enough to remove more.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.
Revision Liposuction and Specialists
You might also like...
Revision of bad liposuction
my practice is almost exclusively devoted to body contouring using liposuction and fat transfer. I suggest doing research on local plastic surgeons who have excellent online reviews and show consistent good before and after pictures.Interview them in person and ask what their experience is in liposuction and specifically revision liposuction work. An examination is mandatory before anyone can give an accurate assessment of how much improvement would be obtained.Best,Mats Hagstrom , MD
Management of irregular contour after lipo of abdomen
Best of luck!
Dimples after liposuction
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.