Do my breasts appear to be dropping? Is this a nice result for 11 days post op? (photo)

I am 5"6 120 lbs no kids, and I started out with less than a 32aa. I recieved 300 cc silicone( I believe hp) under the muscle, and I have been wearing a surgical compression bra with a strap almost constantly. I like how they look in clothing, but I feel like I have stripper boobs when nude.

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question. Right now, you are very early on in the post op recovery period. It will take 3-6 months for you to feel comfortable having implants in your body and for them to settle. This time allows for you to physically and psychologically adapt to your new body image. There are many variables that contribute to a breast augmentation's final result. Preop size and shape, IMF location, location of the implants and type of implant. Patients heal at different rates and each breast will sometimes heal at a different rate. Rest, relax, recover and heal. Express your concerns to your surgeon so he/she can examine you. Then reassess final result at 6 months. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

11 days post BA

Thank you for your question. Based on the picture you are healing well. They will continue to change in the coming few weeks and continue to follow instructions and you will look good.

Normal Postop Breast Augmentation?

Thanks for the question.  You do appear to have a fairly typical postoperative course based on the photo.  Followup with your surgeon and continue wearing the compression bra with the strap.  You are on the road to recovery and a good result!!

Drooping?

Thank you for the question. At 11 days post op you are still very early in the post operative period. It takes a while for your body to accommodate to the presence of the implant. This can take 2- 4 months particularly since you started off on the small side. You should continue with the massage and the strap as instructed by your surgeon and all should settle in nicely. Be patient!Best wishes,

Drop & Fluff

Thank you for your question and photo. It will take between 2-6 months for your breast implants to "drop & fluff" so you will need to be patient for some time before you see your final results. You appear to be on track for 11 days post op.
All the best

Are my breasts dropping.

You are very early in the postoperative recovery period and it takes time. Based on your photos which are not straight on, it appears you are healing well. The muscle takes weeks to start to adapt to the implants and it takes about 8 months to see your final result.

Rick Rosen, MD
Norwalk Plastic Surgeon

Are they Dropping?

Your implants are still sitting high.  However, at 11 days post op this is expected.  You're doing the right things by wearing your strap.  The implants under the muscle take a long time to settle.  The muscle is quite slow to stretch and I'd advise you, as I advise my own patients, to anticipate the relaxation process to take at least 3 to 4 months.  And that is completely normal!  Be patient.  You are progressing normally from examining your photos.  The high sitting, unnatural appearance is only while the implants are high and tight under the tight muscle.  You might also notice a flattened appearance of the breast on top because of the tight muscle.  This will resolve with time.  In 4 months from now the muscle will have stretched and the skin and tissue will have taken on the more round shape of the implant.  The flatness goes away, the pocket stretches, the implant settles and the upper portion of the breast will be a more natural slope.  Continue the strap, and ask about massage to help the process along, but be aware that the process takes months.  Be patient.  Talk to your surgeon about your concerns and know that your breasts will look so much more natural in several months from now.  Best wishes!

Levi J. Young, MD
Overland Park Plastic Surgeon