How much does it cost to remove the tattoos off my hands? (photos)

How long do I have to wait until it heals after I get them off my hands so I know so I can join the army

Tattoo Removal

Thank you for your question in regards to tattoo removal. Cost per treatment will vary from location/providers. Tattoo removal is also a series of treatments with waiting up to 8 weeks in between each treatment. To be sure what is best for you, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.

Tattoo removal cost

Cost will vary from provider to provider. Keep in mind that the cheapest option isn't always the best! At our office cost would be somewhere around $200 per treatment (this would include both hands). I'm guessing you'd need somewhere in the neighborhood of 6 treatments or so. Best of luck, Dr. M

Jared Mallalieu, DO
Annapolis General Surgeon

Laser Tattoo Removal Facts--Takes a series of treatments

Cost will vary and laser tattoo removal takes a series of treatments, so it's difficult to give you a timeframe. I recommend getting a formal consultation with a tattoo removal expert. Best, Dr. Emer