How much does it cost to remove the tattoos off my hands? (photos)

How long do I have to wait until it heals after I get them off my hands so I know so I can join the army

Tattoo removal cost

Cost will vary from provider to provider. Keep in mind that the cheapest option isn't always the best! At our office cost would be somewhere around $200 per treatment (this would include both hands). I'm guessing you'd need somewhere in the neighborhood of 6 treatments or so. Best of luck, Dr. M

Annapolis General Surgeon

Laser Tattoo Removal Facts--Takes a series of treatments

Cost will vary and laser tattoo removal takes a series of treatments, so it's difficult to give you a timeframe. I recommend getting a formal consultation with a tattoo removal expert. Best, Dr. Emer