What can be done about my overbite and will the shape of mouth change if it can be fixed? (photos)

Doctor Answers 1

Over Bite Correction

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Your overbite can be corrected with traditional braces or possibly clear aligners. Due to your extreme overbite, your lips are very protruded out, so once your overbite is corrected, it will eliminate this protrusive appearance and improve your smile. Also, with the extreme protrusion of your upper front teeth, they are more susceptible to injury.

Honolulu Dentist

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.