I'm 31 with two kids. I'm 120lbs and my breast are saggy. Is there any way i can firm them without surgery? (photo)

What can I do to firm my breast? Is there any home method

Breast Lift With Surgery

Hello and thank you for your question. I would have to agree with the answers that have already been entered here and state that you will need to rely on surgery for a breast lift. A mastopexy or breast lift operation is designed to improve the shape and position of the breast without reducing their size. It is used for breasts which sag or droop (ptosis). Sagging of the breasts may occur with normal development for some women, or as part of the aging process. Pregnancy, breast-feeding and weight loss are other conditions which increase breast ptosis. Some patients will have a better shape to their breast such as increased superior fullness if an implant is used at the time of mastopexy. The procedure can also be combined with a minor breast reduction to reduce the breast width if desired. The surgery will create an elevated, more youthful breast contour. Also, the procedure will create nipple and areolae of the desired size and at the correct height.

Breast lift for sagging breasts

Thank you for the question. Unfortunately from the photo provided it looks as if you have breast ptosis (droop). The only correction for this is with a Mastopexy (breast lift) surgery. This will lift your breasts- will also help to slightly firm them up- depends on how dense your breast tissue is. You may also need to have an implant placed as well to help with upper pole volume and firmness. See a board certified plastic surgeon -whom does multiple breast lifts per year- for your consultation. Good Luck

M. Bradley Calobrace, MD, FACS

Firm breasts?

Unfortunately sagging breasts can not be treated non-surgically. You look like you could benefit from a lift. If you want more volume than an implant will be beneficial.

My breast are saggy. Is there any way i can firm them without surgery?

This is a good question. Unfortunately there is no method to lift your breasts other than surgery. If your goal is to look good in clothing, then professionally fitted bras are the best solution. Out of clothing, the only solution at this time is surgery. From the photo you provided, it appears that you would do well with a breast lift without an implant. An appointment with a  board certified plastic surgeon is your best option to learn more. Good luck. BRK

Bram Kaufman, MD
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift

There is no effective way of firming the breasts without surgery.  You can wear a supportive bra to help achieve the look in clothing, but a breast lift will be the permanent solution.  The pills, creams, etc that are advertised will not help.  

Camille Cash, MD

I'm 31 with two kids. I'm 120lbs and my breast are saggy. Is there any way i can firm them without surgery

I am sorry to say that there is no cream, pill, exercise or non-invasive technique, that will tighten you skin and lift your breast up into a more desired location.

Julio Garcia, MD

Sagging breasts

Other than wearing a bra there is no reliable way besides surgery lift your breast and make them firmer. Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon. After interviewing and examining you they can develop a plan to help you achieve your goals.

Sagging Breasts

Unfortunately, no at home treatment is going to help with sagging breasts. I would recommend a lift for best results, or even a lift with implants if you are wanting more of a youthful look.

Jaime Perez, MD

#plasticsurgery #breastlift #mastopexy

Hello tooqute, Congratulations on your two children and thank you for your excellent question.  Your photo is  very helpful, however without the benefit of knowing your full health history and an in person exam it's impossible to say for certain. We strongly encourage you to seek the advice of a plastic surgeon with these credentials: *Board Certified by the American Board of
Plastic Surgery -- The gold star symbol
*A member of the ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgeons) -- The circle symbol
*A member of the ASAPS (American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons) -- the Queen Nefertitti symbol with a Triangle  At our office here at CARE, we're very pleased to offer multiple financing options including CARE Credit and Alphaeon Credit. Plasticsurgery.org is also an excellent resource to view average pricing by geographic locale. I hope this information is helpful and I wish you all the best in your plastic surgery journey. Feel free to contact our office, it would be our pleasure to answer your questions in person. Kind regards, Brian S. Coan, MD, FACS     CARE Plastic Surgery

Brian Coan, MD, FACS
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

I'm 31 with two kids. I'm 120lbs and my breast are saggy. Is there any way i can firm them without surgery?

While there are non-surgical skin tightening technologies on the market, none are going to make much difference in lifting and firming your breast tissue. A breast lift will make a big improvement, but I think that surgery should be your only realistic option if you choose to do anything. The others will just be a waste of money.